Easy Olympic Snack: White Russian Hot Cocoa in Olympic Ring Mugs!

/ Monday, February 10, 2014

Every year I think I'll host a viewing party and every year I decide not to. There just aren't enough cute Olympic snacks! That's why I whipped up this Olympic Ring Hot Chocolate for the Good Housekeeping blog. All I did: Rimmed disposable cups with sanding sugar and filled with my White Russian Hot Chocolate (cocoa mix, vodka, Kahlua)...



OLYMPIC RING MUGS

  • 5 cups or mugs (regular or disposable)
  • Honey, for brushing
  • Blue sanding sugar
  • Yellow sanding sugar
  • Black sanding sugar
  • Green sanding sugar
  • Red sanding sugar

1. Brush the rim of the cups with a thin layer of honey.
2. Put each color of sanding sugar on a separate paper plate or in a small bowl. Press the rim of each mug into a different color (the sugar will stick to the honey); gently shake off any excess.

No comments

Post a Comment

Let's chat! And be sure to check back—I make an effort to respond to every comment! xo EEP

© Hey, EEP!. Design:Maira Gall.